Gifting a Book

I love giving books as gifts. Sometimes I buy non-fiction in a topic I know someone is interested in reading, but this year, I decided to stick to romance novels. For friends who read romance, this was an obvious choice, but for those that don't, I hope by introducing them to something new, they might love it.

But romance is a huge genre. What to pick?

Steamy?

Sweet?

Heartwarming?

Suspenseful?

Historical?

Passionate?

Once I picked the sub-genre, which book? Cowboys? Secret babies? Medical theme?

I ended up with a wide selection of books across many lines and all different authors. It took me hours. Hours. I really hope my friends and family enjoy them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic