Author Alterations (AAs)

I received my Author Alterations from Harlequin today.

This is the last opportunity I'll have to make changes. The next time I see my book, it will be in print!

I need to read the manuscript carefully and look for problems. I feel confident that most of the issues have been worked out during revisions, line edits, and copy edits. Still, it's good to check that nothing is drastically wrong!

I'm not sure any book is 100% perfect. I've read New York Times bestsellers that have had grammar issues. I even read one where during the final scene, the heroine called the hero by her brother's name.

I have two and a half weeks to review this document and send back any changes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic