Deep in Revisions on Book 2

I received a revise and resubmit letter from my editor at Harlequin. It took about 3 months from the time I sent my query and manuscript to receive the letter.

She made some great suggestions and I feel like I should have seen some of the problems in the novel.

Her ideas sparked other ideas, and I am in the midst of major revisions. Major, as in I deleted 30,000 words of 73,000 word novel.

If I can keep to my schedule, I should be able to resubmit within 4 weeks, my goal for revisions.

Comments

  1. Wow, 30k words? Couldn't you get some feedback from her earlier to avoid such sweeping changes? Regardless, I am sure it is an even better book because of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic