Busy Writer

I noticed today it's been over a month since my last blog post. That's not to say I haven't been hard at work. I have two books coming out this year from Harlequin Romantic Suspense : Shielding the Suspect (September 2012) and Protecting His Princess (November 2013). I've been working on revisions, line edits, and the front matter for those books.

Those books will complete the Truman brothers miniseries. The Truman brothers are based on my brothers and it was so much fun to write about them. I'd love to write a blog post featuring my brothers, maybe do some Q&A about their reading habits and thoughts on romance. I'll have to run it by them! I can call it : 'My Sister is a Writer' series. Or maybe 'Real Life Alpha Males on Romance.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic