e-Book convert

5 months with my kindle and I've converted from a must-have paperback reader to all e-books. It wasn't easy to get me to read e-books. I resisted buying a kindle for years. I worried I would never use it. I thought it was a waste of money. I thought I could use the kindle app and read on my laptop, which I rarely did because it felt like work.

In the end, I didn't actually buy my kindle. My husband gave it to me as a gift for Christmas. He said it was something I needed for my job and as a writer, I should know more about e-books.

He was so right. As usual.

I don't go a day without using it. I love it. LOVE it. I can read in the dark. It fits in my diaper bag. My children cannot rip the bookmark out of it (they haven't figure out how to turn it on yet). I can get more books with a few clicks when I run out of things to read. Genius in every way.

My one gripe is e-book pricing. I will NOT buy a book at all if the e-book is more expensive than the paperback. I've had my eye on a *certain* book for a long time, but can't justify paying extra to have the e-book and I don't want the paperback. As much as I've learned about publishing, I don't understand why an e-book would be more expensive than the paper version. *shrug* Book budget gets spent elsewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic