Princess Tropes

I look for my books on Amazon. It was how I first saw my cover for Hiding His Witness and it's where I can read the back cover blurb for my upcoming books.

When searching for Protecting His Princess (Harlequin Romantic Suspense, November 2013), I noticed three other "Princess" books available in 2013 from Harlequin.

Protecting the Pregnant Princess (Harlequin Intrigue, February 2013)
The Princess Predicament (Harlequin Intrigue, March 2013)
Temporarily His Princess (Harlequin Desire, May 2013)

I love a "royals" story. It's one of my favorite romance tropes. I think Prince William and Kate Middleton are adorable and now that she's pregnant, their love story is even more exciting!

What are your favorite romance tropes? Can you recommend a good royals romance novel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic