The Misadventures of SuperLibrarian 2021 #TBRChallenge

I have way, way too many books in my TBR pile. (TBR means "to be read.") At last count, I have 92 books waiting to be read. 

In 2021, I'll be participating in The Misadventures of Super Librarian #TBRChallege.

Each month, I'll pick a book from my pile that matches the theme, read it, and post about it on the 3rd Thursday of the month.



January is Comfort Read. I'll need to check my pile and post about it soon.

I'm guessing if I focused on it, I'll clear at least half the pile in 2021. If I read the first twenty pages of a book and I don't like it, I abandon it and look for something else. I rarely leave a review if that's the case. I only actually read 1 in 5, or on bad weeks 1 in 10, books that I start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic