Signed up to be a RITA judge and Hiatus

I signed up today to judge the RITA contest. It will be my first time judging and I'm excited about it!

This week kicks off So You Think You Can Write. If you want to write for Harlequin, do it! As the winner of New Voices in 2011, author Natalie Charles has some advice to share.

As for my next book, I'm deep into my revisions, although I might be suffering from revision fatigue. It could also be that I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant :)

This will be my last blog post for awhile as I take some time off to spend with the new little one!

Comments

  1. Congrats, CJ! Can't wait to hear about Baby Miller. A quick and painless delivery to you, my dear! :-) (and thanks for the shout out!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic