#TBRChallenge December - Festive

 Last #TBRChallenge book of 2021!

I stuck with the #TBRChallenge through the year and only missed 1 month. That's pretty good for a year that was filled with changes and challenges.

This month, I read one of the stories from my Radish App, which is the new way I've been reading. Radish Fiction is stories posted as episodes (instead of chapters) and it's addicting. So addicting that I have close to twenty stories I've started reading and I decided to finish one.

I read And This Christmas by Bri Stone. It's 9 episodes long, which is pretty short for a Radish story.

Overall, I liked the story, but due to its length, it lacked character depth. Two surgeons hook up for a weekend while on an employee vacation. Good, steamy times and a cute HEA.


I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I have a Radish Christmas story available - Here Comes Santa Claus. 12 chapters of sexy Santa Claus fun. Give it a read!

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic