Kylie Brant Picked Me!

I won the contest I entered on Kylie Brant's webpage!

I get 24 hours of email exchanges with her. I could have had a 30 minute phone conversation instead, but I would be too nervous and probably forget everything she said, since I'd be thinking, "I'm talking to Kylie Brant!" the entire time.

I am so excited, I can hardly think of what to ask. I emailed my critique partners to ask if they had ideas and once the conversation gets going, I'll probably think of more questions.

What makes this doubly amazing is that I love Kylie Brant's books. It isn't an easy thing to write a great romantic suspense and keep both elements driving the book.

This goes down in the record books as one of the most thrilling experiences of my writing career.

Comments

  1. Cindy,

    Congratulations! I know how excited you are about this opportunity and I'm excited for you.
    Doesn't it feel like the cosmos is saying that since you've decided to really pursue a career in this crazy business, its going to help you out as much as possible? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic