#TBR Challenge April 2021 - Old School

 I had to change my original pick for this month. I tried reading a historical romance and I could not get into it ... I think I overdid it on historicals in 2020 and I've burned out on them.

Instead, I've decided to do a re-read of Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series. I've been saving the first season of the podcast Fated Mates until I could do a refresher on the books. I read them so long ago, a lot of the books are meshing together in my head. From what I recall, there's a fairly complex world of immoral beings with different rules and skills. 

I'll be reading A Hunger Like No Other originally published in 2006. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harlequin Holiday Open House - Clue #3 The Hero

The Call

#TBRCHALLENGE October 2021 - Gothic